Forum , chat and games Roskilde Festival
news the chatgang photoalbum music links
Wristbands and stuff
A small collection of wristbands and various things
Roskilde Backstage

1997 - 2002

Roskilde Festival '99
The first chatmeeting
Chatparty Tønsberg '99
1st official chat party
(hosted by Catgirl)
Party Trelleborg '99
Fredde's party with
Dorte and Angel
Madrugada Weekend '99
Small party in Tønsberg.
Chatparty Klippan 2000
2nd official chatparty (hosted by Angel)
Easterparty 2000
3rd official chatparty.
6 days in a row
(hosted by DD and Cat)
Roskilde Festival 2000
Our 2nd year as the chatgang at RF
Easterparty 2001
A small Easterparty
in Oslo
Roskilde Festival 2001
FistCamp #02
FistCamp #03
Chatmeeting 2001
Fredde 30 party
Some of us went to Trelleborg to celebrate Fredde's 30th birthday
Madrugada Weekend '01
With a couple of sweet Swedes we went to see Madrugada again.
Whiteparty NYE 2001
Vorspiel at PJ's
Whiteparty at Erik & Lisa's on NYE 2001
Århus Weekend April'02
Cat visits Dorte & co.
17th of May Weekend
A long weekend with lots of exciting events and guests
Roskilde Festival 2002
Halloween Party 2002
Halloween Party #1
Halloween Party #2

SoWhat! 2002

Norwegian Wood 2002

Four days of music in one of Oslo's beautiful parks.

Arvika Festival 2002
OSF Camp
Oslo Synthfestival 2002
9. November at Betong
Tori Amos - Hamburg'03
A Sorta Fairytale
Norwegian Wood 2003
Saturday 14. June
Sunday 15. June
Roskilde Festival 2003

SoWhat! Camp

Arvika Festival 2003
Roskilde Festival 2004

Miscellaneous #1
Miscellaneous #2
Concerts Thurs/Fri
Concerts Sat/Sun

Roserock 2004


Tori Amos - Scarlet's Walk Tour, Hamburg 23.-24. Jan 2003

When we arrived to Püffi's car we all got a softdrink called "Catch the Cat". He he. It tasted vile, but I still got the bottle at home as a memory. At the concert Püffi had given us "spermdrinks". Those of you who went to Püffi's party last year know what I'm talking about!
We went for a short drive, parked the car and Püffi took us to a very small and strange place. "Bierstube" something.... It was basically one room with a bar and a small alcove room next to it. We occupied the alcove and bought some beers.
I guess we were all a bit tired after a pretty hectic schedule with partying in Oslo, then taking a plane to Hamburg, then going to a concert...all that in a period of 20 hours, and with only two hours of sleep. So eventhough German beer is very, very nice...I wasn't really up for a big party time.
So we just relaxed in that weird place. The walls were almost raw concrete full of milldew and rust from old spikes. Very alternative in deed. They played mostly techno music the night we were there.
Püffi had accidentally happened upon the place earlier when a rather well-known band was playing a gig there. What band was it again Püffi?
Hunger hit us, and we moved on to another place that they were playing pretty ok music. Stine tried to write down some notes from the concert to send to "The Dent" (a Tori Amos website made by and for fans)
The kitchen was actually closed at this place, but with Püffi's wit and our charm we managed to get a huge portion of nachos with dip to fill our starving stomachs. Another beer wasn't bad either.
Seeing Püffi again was of course a treat. It was great that he managed to get a ticket so close before the concert, and pure luck that the seats behind us were empty so he could sit with us. His little girl had her birthday, so he couldn't stay all night with us. Which I guess was just fine, cuz after that last beer all we wanted to do was sleep.
So we left the nice barkeepers and huddled together in Püffi's car one last time for the ride back to the hotel. With hugs and smiles we said goodbye and sent Püffi home to his family. And the three of us hit the sack (Stine and me in a huge king size bed...iiiiih) and slept like babies till the next morning.
One of the babies slept a bit longer than the other ones. Truls couldn't be coaxed out of bed for breakfast, so Stine and me went down on our own. I guess it's because Truls doesn't eat meat. He doesn't feel the urge for bacon in the morning...He he he.
Stine and me had a splendid breakfast with EVERYTHING, and then we had to pack our stuff and prepare for the flight home...just in time for Plan9. Ah...wicked.
When the taxi arrived outside the hotel it was the same driver we had TO the hotel. Tired and happy we had a good time in the taxi with him (Stine still denying to use her skills in the German language..hehe)
In the taxi we talked about the concert, and the party that was waiting for us when we came home. I had bought a present for someone who was special to me....a Tori Amos T-shirt. And Stine had her little secrets too...
Finally at the airport and one step closer to Oslo.
The flight was the same as when we came down. Stopping in Copenhagen and then to Oslo. I think we managed to do some tax-free shopping at EVERY airport...both ways. No wonder I used a lot of money.
Sitting in the plane we looked at the pictures on my camera and the movieclips from the concert. Or just the clouds...your cloud..
Finally we also had the chance to take a little nap.
I couldn't usual
Friday! The plan for the night was already made. We were just gonna go home and change clothes, then I was going to Stine's place and then we all would meet for a night of synth at Plan9. I was also going to Denmark on Saturday to Sunday..and then a Soulfly concert in Oslo on Monday... Busy bee :)
As I said, Stine had a secret. When we came to Plan9 she suddenly gave me her Tori Amos necklace she bought the night before...the dreamcatcher. wasn't hers! She had bought one for me as well. I was very moved and happy about that. Love you girl!!