Forum , chat and games Roskilde Festival
news the chatgang photoalbum music links
Wristbands and stuff
A small collection of wristbands and various things
Roskilde Backstage

1997 - 2002

Roskilde Festival '99
The first chatmeeting
Chatparty Tønsberg '99
1st official chat party
(hosted by Catgirl)
Party Trelleborg '99
Fredde's party with
Dorte and Angel
Madrugada Weekend '99
Small party in Tønsberg.
Chatparty Klippan 2000
2nd official chatparty (hosted by Angel)
Easterparty 2000
3rd official chatparty.
6 days in a row
(hosted by DD and Cat)
Roskilde Festival 2000
Our 2nd year as the chatgang at RF
Easterparty 2001
A small Easterparty
in Oslo
Roskilde Festival 2001
FistCamp #02
FistCamp #03
Chatmeeting 2001
Fredde 30 party
Some of us went to Trelleborg to celebrate Fredde's 30th birthday
Madrugada Weekend '01
With a couple of sweet Swedes we went to see Madrugada again.
Whiteparty NYE 2001
Vorspiel at PJ's
Whiteparty at Erik & Lisa's on NYE 2001
Århus Weekend April'02
Cat visits Dorte & co.
17th of May Weekend
A long weekend with lots of exciting events and guests
Roskilde Festival 2002
Halloween Party 2002
Halloween Party #1
Halloween Party #2

SoWhat! 2002

Norwegian Wood 2002

Four days of music in one of Oslo's beautiful parks.

Arvika Festival 2002
OSF Camp
Oslo Synthfestival 2002
9. November at Betong
Tori Amos - Hamburg'03
A Sorta Fairytale
Norwegian Wood 2003
Saturday 14. June
Sunday 15. June
Roskilde Festival 2003

SoWhat! Camp

Arvika Festival 2003
Roskilde Festival 2004

Miscellaneous #1
Miscellaneous #2
Concerts Thurs/Fri
Concerts Sat/Sun

Roserock 2004


Roskilde Festival 2003 - Micellaneous
We arrived in Copenhagen around 6 in the morning and went straight from the bus to the Central Station to relax a bit before we stored our luggage and went shopping and "sightseeing". Kjella played the guitar and suddenly we had a couple of new friends that wanted to play guitar for us. They even attracted people that threw a few coins in our direction.
Finally we got out of the place and headed for a cold beer in one of Copenhagens bars. They also had entertainment....
A couple of hours later we were in Christiania. We had a couple of beers there before we had to go back to the Central Station and meet Magnus. Then from there we took a taxi to the festival since Kjella & Co didn't bother waiting for us to buy train tickets. Much better with a taxi anyway.
We spent the rest of the evening and night outside the gates. The gates opened at 0800 Sunday morning. I had picked up my working pass Saturday night, so I strolled in there around 0700. And on my way I took pictures of the queue that to my knowlegde took 2,5 hours for the rest of the gang. Guess I was one lucky camper :)
On Monday we went to the cinema to see "8 Mile".
One of the nights I was out walking on my own I met Fredde and joined him over to West for a late dinner. Took some photos from the brigde on my way back to the camp.
The first days at Roskilde the weather was, as usual, totally wicked. Rainstorms with wind, thunder and lightening rolled over the festival area. Impressive.
People just bring the weirdest things with them to this festival
Truls (Mastyr) came a bit later than the rest of the SoWhat! camp, and I went to meet & greet by the entrance.
The same night we partied like hell in the camp and had a lot of fun. A small orchestra held a concert by the toilets. They played this Russian and Arab-inspired music on drums, horns and strings. I have no idea who they were or where they were from. But it was very cool!
The festival is getting closer and closer to the opening day and everything is as it's supposed to be. The grilling of the ox is well on it's way too.
Airballoons has become a feature over the festival every year, but this must be one of the absolutely best pictures of the "phenomena".
The festival has started and people are filling up the festival area.
On Friday June 27th, Espen and Nina got engaged.
They had ordered their rings earlier that week in Copenhagen, and went in to get them early on Friday. The engagement party was held in their camp at the caravan camping.
The event was celebrated with friends, the camp decorated with balloons and with chilled champagne straight from the frigde! The festival sent one of their reporters (Anya) and photographers to take part and interview the couple. The story will be released at the festival's official website.
The last day at the festival I spent some time just walking around taking photos in between the concerts.
The place totally changes character when it's empty or at the end of the festival.
And then I just waited for those last concerts before heading for Copenhagen and one night in a real bed before driving 8 hours on a bus back to Oslo.