Forum , chat and games Roskilde Festival
news the chatgang photoalbum music links
Wristbands and stuff
A small collection of wristbands and various things
Roskilde Backstage

1997 - 2002

Roskilde Festival '99
The first chatmeeting
Chatparty Tønsberg '99
1st official chat party
(hosted by Catgirl)
Party Trelleborg '99
Fredde's party with
Dorte and Angel
Madrugada Weekend '99
Small party in Tønsberg.
Chatparty Klippan 2000
2nd official chatparty (hosted by Angel)
Easterparty 2000
3rd official chatparty.
6 days in a row
(hosted by DD and Cat)
Roskilde Festival 2000
Our 2nd year as the chatgang at RF
Easterparty 2001
A small Easterparty
in Oslo
Roskilde Festival 2001
FistCamp #02
FistCamp #03
Chatmeeting 2001
Fredde 30 party
Some of us went to Trelleborg to celebrate Fredde's 30th birthday
Madrugada Weekend '01
With a couple of sweet Swedes we went to see Madrugada again.
Whiteparty NYE 2001
Vorspiel at PJ's
Whiteparty at Erik & Lisa's on NYE 2001
Århus Weekend April'02
Cat visits Dorte & co.
17th of May Weekend
A long weekend with lots of exciting events and guests
Roskilde Festival 2002
Halloween Party 2002
Halloween Party #1
Halloween Party #2

SoWhat! 2002

Norwegian Wood 2002

Four days of music in one of Oslo's beautiful parks.

Arvika Festival 2002
OSF Camp
Oslo Synthfestival 2002
9. November at Betong
Tori Amos - Hamburg'03
A Sorta Fairytale
Norwegian Wood 2003
Saturday 14. June
Sunday 15. June
Roskilde Festival 2003

SoWhat! Camp

Arvika Festival 2003
Roskilde Festival 2004

Miscellaneous #1
Miscellaneous #2
Concerts Thurs/Fri
Concerts Sat/Sun

Roserock 2004


Roskilde Festival 2003 - Fistcamp
After spending hours in Copenhagen and outside the gates I could finally walk in and onto the sweet green gras of Roskilde Festival. Since I had my worker's wristband I could go in before all the others, and I did. I found the spot where the camp usually is and parked all my stuff and myself there for the next 2,5 hours waiting for the others. We were gonna put FistCamp and SoWhat camp together to easier hold the space for SW Camp.
When the others finally poured in the gates with the rest of the camp material we could start building. And like last year, it started raining as soon as we had put up the partytent. Well inside the partytent the sky REALLY opened up. The wind was howling around us, lightning bolts came all purple out from dark skies together with buckets of rain and the thunder boomed and rolled over us. Very facinating for those of us not afraid of lightening.
The next day the rest of the SW Camp finally arrived so I could get some sleep. While they were putting up tents I was sleeping the day away, totally exhausted after two nights of almost no sleep. And when I woke up again...I still just wanted to sleep. Such a party poop. The others went about drinking beer, playing music and having a ball in the partytent.
After sleeping a couple of days I finally joined everybody and bought a crate of beer. Let the party begin! Well, I didn't quite succeed with that, but I had a good time anyway. The weather was pretty shifty and that awful wind was giving us cold ears and headaches. The only thing missing now was the sun, and we would soon get enough of that.
Since the entire area opened up already on Sunday there were lots of things to do for those interested. I finally got around to going to the cinema on Monday to see "8 Mile" and that was the only movie I saw this year. I had planned to see more, but then there were other things to do.
On Wednesday we went to Roskilde City to buy toys and entertaining stuff. Benny and Helena bought balloon animal balloons, I bought a beer pool (of course) and we also bought a "Skeiv-o-meter", stickers and facial paint.
SoWhat Camp put up their party tent and flags were put up in both camps. The three flags in camp was FistCamp'03, SoWhat! and Catgirl. Some of the FistCamp members had also started writing toilet reports. Don't even ask!
The rest of that night was just wonderful party party with lots of new toys and everyone was in a pretty good mood. Beer was bought and water fetched so that we could fill up the beer pool for the first time also. Lovely.
Since the first day we arrived the camping had filled up extremely fast and the site was a totally different compared to that green emptiness that welcomed us only 4 days earlier.
One of the balloon animals that was made on this wonderful and happy evening was the "ølodille" or "beerodile" which it would be called in English
He was guarding our beer with his sharp and deadly teeth.
The rest of the time in FistCamp was spent as it always is...
Sitting around, talking, listening to music or Kjella scream his lungs out (singing as he prefers calling it)
And drinking lots and lots of beer of course
This year we had no problems with crazy lethal neighbours or thieves breaking into our tents around the clock, so I must say that was a success.
But even if things seemed more quiet around us this year than last year, we decided to pack our stuff and spend a night at Cab-Inn in Copenhagen. Kjella and company were going on interrail and also left the camp late Sunday the head for eastern Europe.
Angel was going to Helsingborg and stayed the last night, though she left FistCamp (now empty) and camped with LeBear (Jens) the last night. Next day we were all off to different destinations on different buses, cars and trains.