Forum , chat and games Roskilde Festival
news the chatgang photoalbum music links
Wristbands and stuff
A small collection of wristbands and various things
Roskilde Backstage

1997 - 2002

Roskilde Festival '99
The first chatmeeting
Chatparty Tønsberg '99
1st official chat party
(hosted by Catgirl)
Party Trelleborg '99
Fredde's party with
Dorte and Angel
Madrugada Weekend '99
Small party in Tønsberg.
Chatparty Klippan 2000
2nd official chatparty (hosted by Angel)
Easterparty 2000
3rd official chatparty.
6 days in a row
(hosted by DD and Cat)
Roskilde Festival 2000
Our 2nd year as the chatgang at RF
Easterparty 2001
A small Easterparty
in Oslo
Roskilde Festival 2001
FistCamp #02
FistCamp #03
Chatmeeting 2001
Fredde 30 party
Some of us went to Trelleborg to celebrate Fredde's 30th birthday
Madrugada Weekend '01
With a couple of sweet Swedes we went to see Madrugada again.
Whiteparty NYE 2001
Vorspiel at PJ's
Whiteparty at Erik & Lisa's on NYE 2001
Århus Weekend April'02
Cat visits Dorte & co.
17th of May Weekend
A long weekend with lots of exciting events and guests
Roskilde Festival 2002
Halloween Party 2002
Halloween Party #1
Halloween Party #2

SoWhat! 2002

Norwegian Wood 2002

Four days of music in one of Oslo's beautiful parks.

Arvika Festival 2002
OSF Camp
Oslo Synthfestival 2002
9. November at Betong
Tori Amos - Hamburg'03
A Sorta Fairytale
Norwegian Wood 2003
Saturday 14. June
Sunday 15. June
Roskilde Festival 2003

SoWhat! Camp

Arvika Festival 2003
Roskilde Festival 2004

Miscellaneous #1
Miscellaneous #2
Concerts Thurs/Fri
Concerts Sat/Sun

Roserock 2004


Arvika Festival 2003 - Oslo Camp
We started our trip to Arvika on Thursday night after work. One of Therese's friends, Helena, had offered to drive. Only the three of us in the car, and only a short distance, it was a lovely trip. We arrived at Arvika and checked in just as Björk entered the stage. We caught some of the concert from outside while waiting for fellow campers to show us where to put up our tent.
The original camp was closed because it was full, and we ended up at the new camping which was actually closer to the festival area and less muddy. After putting up the tent as fast as we could and drinking a couple of beers in the process we joined the others for the rest of the nights concerts (Chicks on Speed and Gothminister). We only saw parts of them before we went back to camp.
We had placed out tent so that it would be necessary to move it if it started raining. And of course on Friday it did. We managed to come back from a shopping trip in Arvika city, for food and beers, as the first drops fell. Good thing we took a taxi. The tent was moved swiftly and secured before we enjoyed some well-deserved beers.
It rained for a while, then we decided to build a party tent. Terje and me went into the woods and picked out some threes to cut down. It didn't take long to build and it was nice to be out of the rain. And of course as soon as it were up the sun came back. We were supposed to see several bands on that Friday; Kaizers Orchestra, Statemachine, Colony 5, DAF, HIM, Magenta, Ministry, Front 242 and Totalt Jävla Mörker.
We ended up drinking beers for a while in the camp together with Roar, Thomas & Karen, Therese and several others.Our first concert was Colony5 then we sat in the "beer tent" just relaxing with the others until Ministry started. And after Ministry I was so tired we went back to camp to drink some beers. The beer tent is quite expensive.
Large parts of Saturday was also spent in camp drinking beers before heading off to any concerts. The first concert of the day would be Soulfly, but before that we just enjoyed sitting in camp with the others.
There were alot of other Norwegians in the new camping area, so the few Swedes that dropped by the camp for a drink where pretty disturbed by this fact. "Are there only Norwegians here?" would be the first thing they said after introducing ourselves. Saturday was spent at concerts, and then the beer tent. I went early to bed, but Terje went to more concerts.
And then came Sunday. Time to go home. We went bathing with Thomas and Karen before we started packing the tent and waiting for Helena to pick us up. A pretty long wait, but around 1300 we started our slow trip home to Oslo. We went into town first for something to eat and some shopping and then we were off. On the way we stopped and bathed in a small lake and after dropping off Terje and picking up Helena's dog at Benny's place I was finally at home. And first thing I did was take a shower and go to SoWhat!